Re: POSIX->Windows conversion for vars other than PATH, etc?

Hello,

Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> ...is there a way to tell Cygwin that variables other than PATH, etc
> (i.e. arbitrary, user-specified variables) should be converted from
> POSIX format to Windows format when spawning a non-POSIX application?

There is an option in cyg-wrapper.sh [1] to convert some simple environment
variables from POSIX to Windows format.

NB: the current version of cyg-wrapper.sh calls cygpath with the option "-l"
which is incorrectly handled by the current version of cygpath (I suppose this
is tied to the regression discussed today on the list, you can patch my script
in the mean time and replace "-wl" by "-w").

[1] http://hermitte.free.fr/cygwin/#Win32

HTH,

--
Luc Hermitte