Re: [Req #19733] Fwd: Setup package list duplication and crash

We mirror via rsync from sources.redhat.com::cygwin-ftp , and our system
tells me that there haven't been any problems syncing. I'm not familiar
with the structure of the cygwin repository, but a quick visual compare
between  http://mirror.mcs.anl.gov/ and  http://mirrors.dotsrc.org shows
no differences. So I'm kind of at a loss as to where to look for the
problem.

--

Christian Reiniger
http://dotsrc.org/ (formerly http://sunsite.dk/)