Re: Make open ssh work with PKA on a Windows 2003 server

Hello again,
sorry to bother you, this this time, fallowing your instruction i could
start ssh daemon, i did try id and it seems to run fine with password
authentification, but as soon as i use the 'ssh-user-config' in order to
use the PKA, i can't login anymore (actualy i can but i'm diconnected
after 1 litle second), here is the end of ssh -vv
Administrateur@localhost after i use the ssh-user-config:

	Offering public key: /home/yohann/.ssh/id_rsa
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug1: Server accepts key: pkalg ssh-rsa blen 277
debug2: input_userauth_pk_ok: fp
8b:d6:51:9b:60:0b:e3:50:59:94:de:92:a4:83:4f:f9
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: Authentication succeeded (publickey).
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug2: channel 0: send open
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug2: callback start
debug2: client_session2_setup: id 0
debug2: channel 0: request pty-req confirm 0
debug1: Sending environment.
debug1: Sending env LANG = fr_FR.UTF-8
debug2: channel 0: request env confirm 0
debug2: channel 0: request shell confirm 0
debug2: fd 3 setting TCP_NODELAY
debug2: callback done
debug2: channel 0: open confirm rwindow 0 rmax 32768
debug2: channel 0: rcvd adjust 131072
debug2: channel 0: rcvd eof
debug2: channel 0: output open -> drain
debug2: channel 0: obuf empty
debug2: channel 0: close_write
debug2: channel 0: output drain -> closed
debug1: client_input_channel_req: channel 0 rtype exit-status reply 0
debug2: channel 0: rcvd close
debug2: channel 0: close_read
debug2: channel 0: input open -> closed
debug2: channel 0: almost dead
debug2: channel 0: gc: notify user
debug2: channel 0: gc: user detached
debug2: channel 0: send close
debug2: channel 0: is dead
debug2: channel 0: garbage collecting
debug1: channel 0: free: client-session, nchannels 1
Connection to medicat-partner.no-ip.org closed.

the funny thing is after i delete all id from /home/Administrateur/.ssh/
i can log again with password authentification.

so i did look for log but i couldn't find any AUTH.log in /var/log
nether SyslogFacility in /etc/sshd_config.
(i even try to write SyslogFacility=AUTH in /etc/sshd_config, but
nothing happen).

so do you know why the session closes right after it starts?

Thank you again, for your help