Re: Problems with setup.exe snapshots?

Brian Dessent wrote:

> I've made a patch to setup that works around this issue and created a
> new snapshot (2.558).  Give it a try and see if it fixes the issue for
> you.

Done!

Firstly I have reinstalled tetex-base,extra,tiny with setup-2.553 to be
sure to start from an 'Incomplete' installation.

Then I have uninstalled tetex* + dependences (gnuplot, octave, TeXmacs,
ec-fonts...)

Successively, using setup-2.558, I have installed tetex-base, -bin,
-devel, -doc, -x11 (nor tetex nor -tiny and ec-fonts that depend on
-tiny): now cygcheck says all is OK!

I have continued installing gnuplot and octave* and verified that all is
OK.

(In conclusion I haven't intalled tetex and tetex-tiny).

Your patch seems to work very fine!

Thanks,

   Angelo.