Re: /dev/null timing and clock skew problems

It seems the 'Clock Skew' warnings are the only serious ones. They never
used to occur on previous Cygwin releases though.

I am building LLVM with Cygwin and am getting the warnings but on building
GCC I am getting no clock skew or modification time warnings.

http://llvm.org

CVS and build instructions :-

http://www.aarongray.org/LLVM/BuildingLLVMonCygwin.html

The clock skew warnings appear after a link or archive. I cannot seem to
find a flag for make to display executed commands though.

On my 1.4Ghz XP machine Clock Skews could be serious, but on my 1.6Ghz Vista
machine they appear not to be.

Could someone give me any idea when this will be fixed.

Many thanks,

Aaron