Re: GDB Ctrl-C Interrupt Fails WORKAROUND

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 12:15:12AM +0000, Pedro Alves wrote:
>Is there a reason DebugBreakProcess can't be used from inside
>gdb if sending a ctrl-c with GenerateConsoleCtrlEvent (CTRL_C_EVENT, pid)
>doesn't work?

I suppose that it could be used for that but it might be tricky figuring
out when it was required and when it wasn't.  You wouldn't want to
interrupt the process twice if it already saw the CTRL-C.  Although,
maybe if you used this you could tell the inferior process not to
process CTRL-C at all via some CreateProcess setting.

cgf