From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Sent: Friday, 23 February, 2007 6:13:04 PM
Subject: Re: 100% CPU Usage and Error Message: Error, messageQ semaphore not equal to zero.

On Feb 23 17:55, neo napster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the below system configuration:
>
> 1. Windows 2003
> 2. CYGWin 1.3 and CYGIPC 1.09
> 3. MyApplication created in COBOL i.e., cobol dll's

The last 1.3 release (1.3.22) is from March 2003.  The first time
Windows 2003 Server got supported was in Cygwin 1.5.0, back in May 2003.
Cygipc has been made redundant beginning November 2003.  It's February
2007.  The conclusion is this:  The software you're using is hopelessly
outdated and not supported anymore for a long time.

Update to the current release 1.5.24 and switch to using Cygserver
instead of Cygipc.  If you still have problems, feel free to ask this
mailing list for help.

Corinna

Red Hat