Re: Win2k + Cygwin + Rsync + OpenSSH = hang

I've tested pulling from other Linux servers and rsync still hangs. I have also been unable to push from the Windows server to any Linux server - rsync on the Windows box hangs. Since all of these Linux machines work fine rsyncing to and from other Linux machines, I'm confident that the problem is with rsync on the Windows machine.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks!
-Justin