Re: script problem

On 3/3/07, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> Does running fc-cache speed up your startup?
>
> Lev

It hasn't bothered me enough to even look in to it frankly.  My Cygwin
interactive shell startup times have been a bit slower than normal for years
because I have a bit of Perl/Cygpath magic in my bash_profile to despacify
PATH, which for whatever reason has always seemed to take quite a bit longer
than it should.  I may look into it when I get enough of them round tuits,
but like I said it's still in the tolerable range for me.

Fair enough, but it probably took you longer to write this email, than it would have for you to just type 'fc-cache' into your shell :-)

Lev