Re: installation problem: no /etc/profile

I'm not sure of the version of setup.exe that I used (it has since
been deleted), but I'm certain it was new.  I downloaded it the same
day that I installed it.  Since I ran the bash setup script a couple
weeks ago, I have noticed no problems.  (Come to think of it, I pretty
much just use the ~600MB of files to run ls, tar, and ssh.)

Mark