Re: GDB problem (under cygwin)

No, I don't think that my program has a bug.
Ok, this is the code of my program (C):

#include <stdio.h>

int main ()
{
printf("hello");
return 0;
}

Another code with the same problem (Segmentation fault)

int main ()
{
return 0;
}

And I could follow writting codes because all have the same problem.

>  we don't have your machine,

I said that I only get that problem in this computer (a laptop with windows
xp media center, intel core 2 duo t5600)

> you haven't given an adequate description of the problem.

Do you say that for my english? (if so, I'm sorry but cannot do more)
If not, then tell me what I must explain more.

039501c761a3$58af5e80$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM">news:039501c761a3$58af5e80$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM...