Re: GDB problem (under cygwin)

Raymond Miller wrote:
Yes, I have installed in this pc (laptop) the Logitech webcam software and this is not installed in the desktop pc (I don't have any webcam on that pc), but could be it the cause of the segmentation fault?

I wouldn't discount it until you've uninstalled it and reproduced the same problem. :-) You might want to STLA to see what trouble this one was found to cause previously.

--
Matthew
"There's nothing in the universe so permanent as a temporary government agency." -- Phil Geusz