Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-4.6p1-1: Problems!

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Assuming it's not a backwater system, it could also be a wrong setting
> in the server's sshd_config file.  Look for the "Protocol" line.  If it
> only contains "Protocol 1", you got the reason.

Of this discussion I haven't understood much.

Usually I use 'ssh' to connenct to an host on which I have an account
(and of which I am not the administrator).

The host has as SO 'Digital UNIX V4.0F'.

On Cygwin I haven't services running, so where should I look for
"Protocol" line ?

Sorry, if i can't help "to help".

   Angelo.