Re: a better socketpair

I found something about pipes in the rel notes for 1.5.20-1 at

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2006-07/msg00000.html

looks like they work.

I found a brief mention of socketpair at
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/std-misc.html#AEN107

and more here about sockets and select

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/highlights.html#ov-hi-sockets