Re: Problems compiling packETH

David Fernandez wrote:
Hi there,

When trying to compile packETH, I get this two errors:

function_send.c:35:30: netpacket/packet.h: No such file or directory function_send.c:36:26: net/ethernet.h: No such file or directory

This looks like something that interacts with network on layer 2. IIRC there is no support for that in Cygwin.

I can't find any reference to this in the Cygwin packets...

Probably is a very silly question, but could anybody tell me if this
is supported in cygwin and how can I get the missing files/libraries?

David Fernandez

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

I wonder why do people keep adding things like this to their emails? It is not like it has any legal power, IMVHO.

-- VH