Re: Re: [cygrunsrv] problem starting exim as service

Thanks for the reply René.  I didn't know pigtail.net was so
notorious, now I know to rely on the official mailing list first
(although i dunno what i would have done differently if i didn't visit
pigtail.net, as all i did was use setup.exe and then exim-config).

As you can see below, I'm still unable to start the service.
Application Event Viewer gives this output, which doesn't ring any
bells for me:

Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	exim
Event Category:	None