Re: setup.exe crashes on WinXP SP2

On 3/9/07, fergus <fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net> wrote:
 >> Also, i could not find the setup.ini file ?
 >> is it a requirement for setup.exe to run ?

I don't really know why you didn't get setup.ini along with setup.exe
and release/ when you ran wget. It should be colocated with the file
setup.exe and the directory release/.

It is not a requirement for setup.exe to run* but I suspect it might be
a requirement for setup.exe to run properly.

Hello, It got working with the ini :) Thanks for the help, Fergus and Igor.

Best regards,
Pranav