graphical took kit

Re: GTK+

Me and many people have had problems with cygwin's gtk+ library.
I am thankful to all who have made it possible to have gtk+ functionality.
However, I (and I believe many others) have run into a problem.

The gist of it is that "memalign" needs to be handled specially as
cygwin does with "malloc".

I don't know how to direct this to, but I would appreciate information
regarding this apparent problem.

> The GTK+ build with Cygwin is still broken, unfortunately.
> One way of solving that would be to .....
> treat memalign specially as they do (cygwin) with malloc.

Thanks for any input..