RE: RE: Accessing remote PC (ssh?)

zzapper wrote on Thursday, March 15, 2007 3:34 PM::

> zzapper <david@tvis.co.uk> wrote in
> 80.91.229.5:
>

>> I used http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html as FAQ
>>
> # basic steps
> setup a windows password (if you have none)
> mkpasswd   -cl   >   /etc/passwd
> mkgroup   --local    >   /etc/group
> ssh-host-config (answer various questions, I specified same password
> as windows)
> net start sshd
> # remote PC
> ssh yourusername@pcnetworkname
>

> --
> zzapper
> http://SuccessTheory.com/tips/ vim, zsh & success tips

I don't mean to be rude, but do you hear voices in your head?

The reason I ask is because, after being told that you'd answered
your own question, you seem to have embarked on a strange one-sided
conversation with yourself, where you appear to be telling yourself
what you did, as if you didn't know already.

Not only that, but you've demonstrated to the list that you haven't
been paying attention to external stimuli, because only this week the
source of your guidance was decried on this list as being a source of
dubious advice with a history of causing problems, yet you still used
it.