RE: Accessing remote PC (ssh?)

"Dave Korn" wrote:

Yow, it's starting to sound like you have a not-entirely-dead-simple network
setup. Hmmm, if you have a wireless router maybe you need to switch on dns
proxying or something like that.

A $50 Linksys router and two XP machines. But as I said at the outset, anything much more than running an installation script is getting over my head. It would be convenient to have ssh, but I am unwilling to spend much time on the problem. Let's call it quits.