Re: Using cygwin1.dbg

Charles Wilson wrote:

> When I launched gdb/insight (gdb-20060706-2) on my target app, and ran
> the target, I got two popup windows:
>
> "section .text not found in /usr/bin/cygwin1.dbg"
> "no loadable sections found in added symbol-file /usr/bin/cygwin1.dbg"

This is just a bug in insight.  It has existed for some time.  There is
code in gdb to supress these errors when loading the debug file, but
when running under insight the plumbing for messages is different and so
they get displayed.  I've been meaning to look into this for quite some
time but it's just an annoyance so I never got around to it.

Brian