Accessibility issue with setup.exe

Hi,

The setup.exe tool for installing and updating cygwin has an
accessibility issue in that it doesn't fully obey custom colour
schemes one may be using under windows.

I have very poor eyesight and as such favour white/yellow text on a
black background.  When using setup.exe, it is fine up until the
package selection screen at which point all the package info, such as
name, category, version, etc. is printed with my custom text colour of
yellow, but on a white background rather than black as my colour
scheme specifies.

If the responsible parties for maintaining the setup tool could fix
this bug, I'd be extremely grateful (and able to use cygwin. :) )

Thanks in advance,

Steve Horan