lastlog command?

Howdy.  It seems strange that on Cygwin, the /var/log/lastlog file is
maintained (at least by openssh -- not sure if other types of logins go
there), yet there's no 'lastlog' command.  I understand that openssh uses it
to let you know when your last login was (once you've logged in), but it
would be nice to be able to use it to verify that certain accounts have
never logged in, without having to create passwords for them and ssh into
them.

Now that I've discovered this (and discovered the non-obvious ability to
search for pathnames like bin/last at <http://cygwin.com/packages/> -- it
would be nice if there were a little "Help" link by the "Search Package
List" box letting people know how the search works -- also I would change
the lefthand side link "Setup Package Search" to just "Package Search"),
I've installed the sysvinit package so I can use the 'last' command, but of
course that won't allow me to access the historical data in
/var/log/lastlog.

Are there any plans to port the lastlog command to Cygwin?  It would seem
like it ought to be a pretty straightforward one.

--
Dan Harkless
http://harkless.org/dan/