Fwd: graphical took kit

Yes, exactly. Thanks for the references.

The error has been pointed out.  It is not an emacs error, but one in
cygwin's interal libs/code, as pointed out in the e-mail references
below.   This bug in memory utilization should be fixed by someone
familiar with it, should be able to pick out the slip.

The problem one should thinks is that it could only get worse with vista...

Thanks.

On 3/14/07, Larry Hall (Cygwin) <reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com> wrote:
Wynfield Henman wrote:
> Re: GTK+
>
> Me and many people have had problems with cygwin's gtk+ library.
> I am thankful to all who have made it possible to have gtk+ functionality.
> However, I (and I believe many others) have run into a problem.
>
> The gist of it is that "memalign" needs to be handled specially as
> cygwin does with "malloc".
>
> I don't know how to direct this to, but I would appreciate information
> regarding this apparent problem.
>
>> > The GTK+ build with Cygwin is still broken, unfortunately.
>> > One way of solving that would be to .....
>> > treat memalign specially as they do (cygwin) with malloc.
>

> Thanks for any input..

<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-02/msg00469.html>
<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-02/msg00510.html>

Holliston, MA 01746