Re: email list

why dont you just set up filters like this:

Matches: to:(cygwin -at- cygwin.com)
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "cygwin-cygwin"

Matches: to:(cygwin-talk -at- cygwin.com)
Do this: Skip Inbox, Apply label "cygwin-talk"

Works perfectly for me, and i have a list of "mini-inbox's" on the
left that shows the number of new messages.