Re: can t run cygrunsrv -S sshd : win32 error 1058

Le lundi 19 mars 2007 à 17:29 -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) a écrit :
> yohann rebattu wrote:

> >> Maybe.  I suggest enabling the sshd user first.  If that doesn't work,
> >> modify the ssh-host-config script to create a user to run 'sshd' as,
> >> which is what happens on W2K3.
> >>

> > Thank you for anwer me.
> >
> > so i fisrt try to enable the sshd user, then i ran
> >
> > cygrunsrv -S sshd
> >
> > i get the same error so i modify the ssh-user-config script:
> >
> > on line 436 i changed
> >
> > if [$_nt2003 -gt 0]
> > in
> > if [ 1 ]
> > so i'm considered as runing on a w2k3.
> >
> > then ssh-host-config say me i appear to be running Windows 2003 and
> > later systems...
> >
> > Shoulf this script create a new local acount sshd-server which has the
> > required privilleges
> > yes
> >
> > plese enter password for sshd_server
> > password
> >
> > Error un addUserRights <LsaAddAccountRights returned
> > 0xc000060=STATUS_NO_SUCHPRIVILLEGE
> >
> > Assingning the approproate privilleges to user 'sshd_server' failed!
> > Can't create sshd service!
> >
> > i realy don't know what to do know
> > any ideas?
>
> Try running the script as "Administrator".

that's what i think i already do!
is there some special kind of administrator?
i just precise what i did so tell me if i'm not administrator:

open windows session as "Administrateur"
double clique cigwin icone on Desktop
start the script:

Administrateur@buckey ~
$ ssh-host-config