Re: can t run cygrunsrv -S sshd : win32 error 1058

On 03/20/2007, Yohann Rebattu wrote:
thank you again! are the steps described somewhere else than in the script? (cause i'm neither unix guru (i mean sure to understand exactly what does the script) nor windows one (mean don't know a lot about windows comand and where to click to find them). but i no other place to lok for I will try to perform step by step what the script does, so i'll see where i'm stopped. any wat i'll try!

'/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh-README' has a similar outline of things to do, but the script itself is more autoritative.

Holliston, MA 01746