Re: missing audio folder in cygwin octave-forge installation

Hi Luyi,

On 21/03/07, Luyi Chen wrote:
Thanks, but they are audio package with octave core. What I want is
packages from octave forge. I have looked at the downloaded packages
by cygwin setup script. The audio packages are missing. Looks like
it's not popular enough to be taken care of.

You could try compiling Octave Forge from sources inside Cygwin.

Hugh