Re: rxvt isatty

> You quoted my message but ignored it.

Don't worry. Your message made me thinking for certain amount of time.
The most important decision was that it is not possible to compile the project by Cygwin - dependencies on several "problematic" libraries.
I guess, at that point everything is clear and I see no other solution.

Thanks for the comments, they were valuable and made the things more clear.

John