Associate

Attn:

I Am Arrington H. Mixon ;an accredited vendor of Alliot Groups,a
subsidiary firm of Emirates International Holding (EIH); A private equity
funds holding company that focuses on hedge funds.

I have contacted you in the hope that you can be my associate to assume
the new recipient of a Fixed-Income deposit, valued at $25million.

Once I file your details as the new recipient to the funds,the funds
will be approved through the AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH) - A facility
used by financial institutions to distribute electronic debit and
credit entries to bank accounts and settle such entries. Under the automated
clearinghouse system.

Once your details is approved as the new recipient;a Credit advise will
be issued in your favour and the funds will clear your account within
three banking days.

I am willing to give you 20% which is $5million as your commission out
of the $25million for your assistance.

I hope you will be honest enough to observe my share in spite of the
$25million coming through your account.

I will need you to forward me your legal names address and phone to
file your details on the fund as the new recipient in this first quarter
of the financial fiscal year 2007.

Looking forward to working with you.

Arrington H. Mixon.
Accredited vendor
Alliot Groups

PS
Awaiting your legal names,address and telephone number.