Bug: setup.exe crashes on Windows Server 2000

Hi, fellows,

I'm trying to install Cygwin on Windows Server 2000. I've downloaded
the latest version of Cygwin's setup.exe, started it, got all the way
to the point where downloading of packages begins, but there i get
"Integer division by zero" crash. No packages are created in the
downloads dir. Tried setup.exe with "Install from local dir" (I have
another installation under XP): same crash. I know, 2000 Server is not
on everybody's mind anymore, but I do need to install Cygwin there, so
help with fixing the bug would be appreciated.

Thanks!