Re: scp doesn't copy - neither returns an error message

Thomas Wiedmann wrote:
The exact same way you get *any* cygwin package: run setup.exe and choose it
in the package selection screen/

Sorry, but when I opened/ran the setup.exe (2.510.2.2) of Cygwin, I didn't find a rebase package. Where can I get it from and what means rebase?

At the setup package screen, click "View" until it reads "Full". Search the package list for the 'rebase' package. Packages are in alphabetical order. If you can't find it this way, the mirror you're using doesn't have it (for some reason). Choose a different one and try again.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746