Re: Loading cygwin1.dll from a windows app

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:42:40 +0300, Igor Peshansky wrote:

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>. Thanks.

Ok, sorry about that. I can't find that setting in Opera (I'm accessing this mail list as gmane news group), but I'll just try to remember to delete the mail addresses manually.

You might want to take a look at the Java wrapper scripts[*], which do
most of what you want.

Yes, but that's still inside a script - I'd like to do it within a c program. But I guess I'll have to either use system() function or go the scripting route.
Thanks for the pointer - those scripts will be very helpful to me if I decide to take the shell script route.

Another thing to note is that, given files foo and
foo.exe, Cygwin will first execute "foo", and Windows will only find
"foo.exe", so you could provide both an executable launcher and a script,
where the script is Cygwin-specific.

Hmm, did not think of that, thanks.

-Antti-