Re: EAGAIN Error while processing a batch of transaction messages.

neo napster wrote:
I am soory for that, we did not use NOWAIT option,

Then please keep working to improve your English writing skills. You won't get very good help if you ask questions that are different from than the ones you actually want answers to.

then can i know why we will get this error?

Once again: get a Unix network programming book, and take the problem up on a Unix network programming mailing list. Until you can prove that your program fails on Cygwin when it works on other platforms, this thread is off-topic on this list.