Re: Using mysql 5.1.16 beta client libraries on cygwin

Carlo Florendo wrote:
Roelf Renkema wrote:

Oh, http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE. Thank you very much.

I've cc'd the list. If you want to keep the discussion, let's continue it in the list since I don't want to deal with this as if it's a private matter between you and me :)

Kindly do some reading on POSIX and
Cygwin, and even programming, before posting your assertions on this list.

I wonder why a perfectly normal discussion with a flavour of critisism always ends with one person starting to raise doubts about another persons abilities. As if they need it to raise them selfs above an imaginary level. It's the reason I lurk more then I write on the list and I think to time has come to stick to reading again.

That's because you're saying that Cygwin hasn't brought POSIX functionality.

As a matter of fact, in has already did, ableit not yet pure. Well,
                      ^^^^
                       it

--
Carlo Florendo
Softare Engineer/Network Co-Administrator

--
The Astra Group of Companies
5-3-11 Sekido, Tama City