Re: scp doesn't copy - neither returns an error message

On 3/29/07, Thomas Wiedmann wrote:
> Search the package list for the 'rebase' package.

Meanwhile I found and downloaded the package rebase-2.4-1.tar.bz2,
decompressed it and saved the files in the relevant subdirectories of
C:\Programme\OpenSSH.
Trying to run rebaseall I've got a message like "Entrypoint not found ..."
(in German: Einstiegspunkt nicht gefunden ...).

Looks, that the correct installation for resolving my original scp problem
is rather complicated.

What to do else to make scp run (and rebase and - what else is required
...)? Please in detailed description - to avoid misunderstandings.

Thomas Wiedmann

Why is ssh in 'C:\Program Files\OpenSSH' instead of 'C:\cygwin\bin'?

Also, where is the cygcheck -s -v -r output attachment for your system?

-Jason