This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is there any way to highlight to cut and past in cygwin?
- From: wei <wei dot niu at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:01:14 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Is there any way to highlight to cut and past in cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm used to using putty in SUN and was able to highlight and right
> click to paste can I do this in cygwin?
Yes, press alt + space,see the menu.There are what you want.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html