This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is there any way to highlight to cut and past in cygwin?
- From: Keith Christian <keithchristian at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:19:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: Is there any way to highlight to cut and past in cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kevin Markle wrote:
I'm used to using putty in SUN and was able to highlight and right click
to paste can I do this in cygwin?
I've been using PuTTY as a Cygwin terminal and it's fantastic - see below:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html