RE: Is there any way to highlight to cut and past in cygwin?

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: DePriest, Jason R. [mailto:jrdepriest@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:58 PM
To: Kevin Markle; cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Is there any way to highlight to cut and past in cygwin?

On 3/29/07, Kevin Markle  wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote :

You can tell PuTTY to behave Windows-like or xterm-like with the mouse
buttons so depending on how it is setup, either may work.

Check 'Windows' -> 'Selection'

I think that is off topic for a Cygwin list, but still useful maybe.

-Jason

Programs you love. Stories you enjoy. Coverage you trust.
Only on PBS. Only because of you.
www.pbs.org/support

This email may contain material that is confidential or proprietary to PBS and is intended solely for use by the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance or distribution of such material by others, or forwarding of such material without express permission, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies.