This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: installing ping-1.0-1.sh
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:15:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: installing ping-1.0-1.sh
- References: <BAY112-F22F8CFF68D2F426D6DE46AF46C0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
rich grof wrote:
> Hello, I'm trying to install ping-1.0 from source provided by cygwin's
> I downloaded the source (not the program) from setup.exe, which installs it
Please include cygcheck output as requested by
http://cygwin.com/problems.html . Without this the amount of help that
anyone can provide is significantly limited.
> ./ping-1.0-1.sh: line 140: patch: command not found
You need to install 'patch' in order to apply the patches.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html