This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Building GCC 4.3.0 on Cygwin...
- From: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- To: dave dot korn at artimi dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:30:11 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: RE: Building GCC 4.3.0 on Cygwin...
Dave Korn wrote:
> Patch prepared, I'll finish writing it up and submit to the newlib list
> later tonight, but first I'm going to have a celebratory beer or two on
> the way home...
I have applied the patch
(http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2007/msg00292.html) an GCC-4.3
(core+gfortran) builds (full boostrap) until the end without problems.
Many thanks to Dave Korn.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html