This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building GCC 4.3.0 on Cygwin... (gold stah! <as they say around here>)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:42:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: Building GCC 4.3.0 on Cygwin... (gold stah! <as they say around here>)
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 10:30:11AM +0200, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>Dave Korn wrote:
>> Patch prepared, I'll finish writing it up and submit to the newlib list
>> later tonight, but first I'm going to have a celebratory beer or two on
>> the way home...
>I have applied the patch
>(http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2007/msg00292.html) an GCC-4.3
>(core+gfortran) builds (full boostrap) until the end without problems.
>Many thanks to Dave Korn.
Can I get a gold star for Dave for fixing this problem?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html