Windows command window "quick edit mode" problem

Hi,
I am wondering if you have such problem. When I run cygwin, sometimes I need to do a copy & paste of the cygwin window to other Windows application. One convinient way to do this is to click "Property" of the window and enable "Quick Edit Mode". Then I can use mouse to select any text on Cygwin window, press "Enter" to copy.

The problem is, I find that when I run some large Makefile to build my software, quite often it is stuck in the middle; sometimes I need to press Enter, sometimes Enter does not help either.

Only after I turn off the Quick Edit mode, the problem goes away.

Do you know how to do with it?

Thanks.

5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free quotes - *Terms https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910