Re: pygtk installs only in python2.4?

Jason Tishler wrote:
This is a general problem with Python, not with pygtk in particular.

The simplest solution is for the pygtk maintainer to build against the
latest Python and release a new package.

I had the same problem after upgrading cygwin. Python is automagically upgraded to 2.5 so it does not work anymore with this, now obsolete, package. The setup installer is not smart enough in this case. :-((

Is the maintainer reading this list ?

If not... I can volunteer to do the package against 2.5
(I have some vacation in the next day, so I will have some time)

Luca.