sshd connection timed out

Hello.
My name is Andres. I've recently installed Cygwin and OpenSSH in my Win
xppro. As far I can tell ,the ssh client works fine (I've connected to an
external net based on Linux) but I can't connect from outside to my PC.
Summarizing,
 I can:
-Connect to other computers via ssh
-Connect to my computer via " ssh localhost ".
-ping my computer from anywhere  (this is, " ping my-domain ")
but I can't:
-Connect to my computer (this is " ssh andres@my-domain ") from the Linux net
recently mentioned or from my own computer.

I've stop and reinitialized the sshd service (it's installed as one) many
times, check the exception at 22 port (tcp) at the win firewall. I use the
Spyware Terminator and the real-time protection, but I've disconnected it and
nothing.. I've also recently discover that right-clicking in any
folder->Properties->Share (or Sharing ,in my PC says "Compartir" ;) ) but I
don't know if this has some relevance...
Anyway ,the problem remains:

ssh -v andres@my-domain
OpenSSH_4.6p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8e 23 Feb 2007
debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh_config
debug1: Connecting to my-domain [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] port 22.
debug1: connect to addres XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 22: Connection timed out
ssh: connect to host my-domain port 22: Connection timed out

My cygcheck information is in the attachment. My problem is not a new one,
searching in your lists, my case is very similar to this one: