This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: fyi - mirror prob
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:25:52 -0400
- Subject: RE: fyi - mirror prob
Linda Walsh wrote on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:25 AM:
> seems like the grep package on http://mirrors.kernel.org appears
> corrupt (too short). Seems fine on another mirror.
For what it's worth, I've found mirrors.kernel.org behaving
strangely for a week or two. I have now, after of number of years
of use, given up on it. I tried mirror.rhsmith.umd.edu, which is
physically close to here, but it also periodically gave a "message
saying it is no longer in the list of Cygwin mirrors", as report
for mirrors.kernel.org by René Berber.
- Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html