This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lftp-3.5.11-2*tar.bz2 wrongly located under release/?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:19:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: lftp-3.5.11-2*tar.bz2 wrongly located under release/?
- References: <46962A8F.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 12 14:20, fergus wrote:
> >>Currently on at least one mirror the two files
> >>lftp-3.5.11-2*tar.bz2 are wrongly (?) located
> >>directly under release/ and not release/lftp/.
> >Thanks for the hint. Fixed.
> Still in setup.ini after a recent update to 1184241607: an entry for lftp
> under a paragraph headed @release. Probably consequence-free, but untidy.
My bad. I moved the lftp tar files, but forgot to move the setup.hint
file. The next update of setup.ini should drop the @release thingy.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html