Re: REG : .dll build issue

syam prasad schrieb:
   I am working on gcc version 3.4.4. I successfully compiled all the
source files and able to build .exe and .dll. I am able to debug the
code properly using gdb/ddd. But while I tried to simulate the code, I
am facing problems. It is not able to simulate. .dll is not even

Here is the makefile.mk I am using,

This looks like an opus make file and a PPC cross-complation package which has nothing to do with cygwin packages.
Such stuff is usually shipped with dSpace SimuLink for the ds1005.
You should ask your vendor to help you, not here at cygwin.

########Makefile.mk

#SHELL = /bin/sh
VIEW_TAG =

PLATFORM = 0
SECURITY_LEVEL_OVERRIDE_FLAG = 0
SIMPPC_TARGET_APP_FLAG = 0

MAKEFILE = Makefile.mk

# Engine Model is replaced by mkmf.pl script ENG_MODEL = usersb_engctrl

# Engine Model is used to build other symbols
NAME_OIL = $(ENG_MODEL)
NAME_SUBSYSTEM = $(ENG_MODEL)_bdm
DLD_SUBSYSTEM = $(ENG_MODEL)
DLD_SUBSYSTEM_LIB = ss_lib_$(PLATFORM)
DLD_SUBSYSTEM_MEMMAP_TARGET = ss_memmap_ram_$(PLATFORM)
DLD_SUBSYSTEM_MEMMAP_SIMPPC = ss_memmap_simppc_$(PLATFORM)
NAME_HCONV_OPT = $(DLD_SUBSYSTEM)

TUNE_DIR = ./
TUNE_DIR_CE = ./
TUNE_DIR_BE = ./

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Object library macros.
# Note that if PATH_LIB_OBJ isn't a relative path, then it will be required to
# use the form: PATH_LIB_OBJ = $(VIEW_TAG)/desired_path

PATH_LIB_OBJ = ../public

# Object Name is replaced by mkmf.pl script based on existing library
object file
NAME_LIB_OBJ = mod_lib_a4

# Define:
# - TARGET_MCU: Target Processor:  PPC555
# - TARGET_OBJECT: Target object format: ELF
# - TARGET_FP: Target floating point support: None
# - TARGET_ENV: Target environment libraries: simple

TARGET_MCU = PPC555
TARGET_OBJECT = E
TARGET_FP = N
TARGET_ENV = simple

TARGET_OPTIONS = $(TARGET_MCU)$(TARGET_OBJECT)$(TARGET_FP):$(TARGET_ENV)

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Suffix rules:
# Remove default suffixes.
# Then, define custom suffixes.
# .o = objects
# .i = preprocessor output only
# .c = C files
# .s = asm files

.SUFFIXES:
.SUFFIXES: .o .c .s .pp .ss

.c.o:
@echo "Compiling $< ..."
$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $<

.s.o:
@echo "Assembling $< ..."
$(AS) $(AFLAGS)  $<

.c.pp:
@echo "Running preprocessor only..."
$(CC) -P $(CFLAGS) -C -o $@ $<

.c.ss:
@echo "Running assembly only..."
$(CC) -S $(CFLAGS) -Xpass-source -o $@ $<

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GCCPATH = "C:/cygwin/gcc"
CC = $(GCCPATH)/bin/gcc
AS = das
AR = $(GCCPATH)/bin/ar
LD = $(GCCPATH)/bin/ld
DUMPER = ddump

CFLAGS_OPTS = -D _DEBUG -D __WIN32__ -D __NUTC__ -D NDEBUG \ -D SECURITY_LEVEL_OVERRIDE_FLAG=$(SECURITY_LEVEL_OVERRIDE_FLAG) \ -D SIMPPC_TARGET_APP_FLAG=$(SIMPPC_TARGET_APP_FLAG)

CFLAGS = \
-B$(GCCPATH)/bin/ -B$(GCCPATH) \
$(CFLAGS_OPTS) \
-g \
-I. \
-I/cygdrive/D/xxxxx........./public  \

AFLAGS = \
-g \
-t$(TARGET_OPTIONS) \
-I$(TUNE_DIR)

ARFLAGS = -ru

LDFLAGS =

DEST = .

EXTHDRS =

HDRS =

INSTALL = install

### Below file is to handle cotrol to simulator.
OBJS = engctrl.o

SRCS = engctrl.c

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Making executable