Re: 1.5.24: unhandled exception on cygwin setup

Dave Korn wrote:
> On 25 July 2007 19:40, Andreas Baak wrote:
>
>>>  I suspect some kind of bad interaction with your security software
>>> or something similar.  Do you have any of the following installed?
>>> If not, what do you use for firewall/antivirus/antispyware/etc ?
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using Agnitum Outpost Firewall 4.0 and Avast Antivirus 4.7 Home
>> Edition. I stopped both my the firewall and the antivirus software and
>> then tried to run cygcheck again. Unfortunately the same errors still occur.
>

>   Unfortunately, just stopping the firewall or AV software is not usually
> enough.

Hi DaveK,

thanks a lot for your suggestions. You were right, my Firewall Agnitum
Outpost Pro caused the "unhandled exception" issue. Uninstalling the
firewall solved the problem. I checked the Agnitum homepage and found
out that this was actually a known problem which they have fixed in the
current version of their firewall.

Thanks again!
Regards,

Andreas