Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: CMake 2.4.6-1

Bill Hoffman-3 wrote:

> CMake CMake 2.4.7-1  is now available on Cygwin mirrors.

The CMake 2.4.7-1 binary install does not seem to work, while the 2.2.3-2
does.  Looking at the tarballs, it looks like the sub directories ("usr/",
"usr/bin/", ...) are excluded from the latest tarball while they are not in
the older version.  I have no idea why this should make a difference or even
if this is the case -- it may give you a hint why the install fails to place
cmake.exe or ccmake.exe into my /usr/bin.

Let me know if you need more information, or if I am missing something.

-- Dion Blazakis